Ron Jenkins threatens to tell Emily that Dennis fixed her up with Brian Thomas unless Dennis puts a stop to the affair. Emily makes a date with Brian. Brian plans to ask her to share the future with him. Ken grows determined that the meeting should take place. Brian is annoyed when Emily introduces a chaperone - Audrey Hargreaves - as he prepares to propose. Emily leaves Audrey and Brian to it as they hit it off. Ken tells Alf the demo is going ahead - and he'll be joining it.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- First appearance of Alf Roberts since 18th November 1963.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Miss Nugent finds a 'stand in' and Irma turns Victorian
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,300,000 homes (4th place).
|March 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|