|ITV transmission date||27th March 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||22nd March 1967|
|Next episode||29th March 1967|
Hilda nearly causes a flood in the Rovers' ladies when she pulls the tap off. Annie keeps up the pretence that Jack is living in the Rovers. She thinks Jack is staying with Elsie. Elsie and Irma take Val out for the night. Annie sees Alf going into No.11 and thinks it's Jack.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Last appearance of Alf Roberts until 12th July 1967.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Annie narrow down her suspects and Elsie tops the list
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,100,000 homes (13th place). This somewhat low figure in comparison to surrounding episodes is explained by this edition being transmitted on Easter Monday - a public holiday.
|March 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|