Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 15th June 2007|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Director|| Pip Short|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||15th June 2007|
|Next episode||18th June 2007|
David continues to wind Jason up by pretending he's gay. The Mortons are horrified when Jerry spots an obituary in the Gazette saying that Wilf Morton has died. Ashley isn't enjoying his Father's Day celebrations due to the tension at the Peacocks' so decides to visit Kevin. Once he leaves the house he passes Casey, who is in the phone box on the Street. Claire meanwhile is alone in the house when she receives a silent call. Whilst ranting on the phone she hears someone in the garden. Terrified she goes round to the Websters' house to get Ashley. He investigates the garden only to discover the Mortons are starting to set up for their barbecue. Claire is convinced it was Casey but Ashley is doubtful, leaving the pair divided. Jason's fixing the tiles on the takeaway roof when David snatches the ladder away as a joke. Jason panics as he's scared of heights. Wilf explains he's staged his own death and got a dodgy death certificate so that his criminal past won't stand in the way of Mel's career in the police force. Bill fires David from his job. David remains cocky and tells Jason he isn't really gay. Jerry invites Eileen to a barbeque at the Mortons' but at that moment Pat turns up at the cab office. Eileen's taken aback to meet the man she's been flirting with on the phone. Blanche, Rita and Betty attend the Mortons' barbeque. Wilf tries to chat up Blanche - who leaves in a huff. Fiz agrees to let John stay the night. Back home, the Peacocks' hear someone trying the garden gate. Ashley goes out to discover Darryl is bunking off work. Claire is convinced Ashley doesn't believe Casey exists. Meanwhile, Casey continues to watch the house.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Jodie Morton - Samantha Seager
- Jerry Morton - Michael Starke
- Joshua Peacock - Benjamin Beresford
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Darryl Morton - Jonathan Dixon
- Kayleigh Morton - Jessica Barden
- Mel Morton - Emma Edmondson
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- John Stape - Graeme Hawley
- Coronation Street exterior
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- This episode was made to be aired on Sunday 17th June; the events depicted take place on Sunday. However, due to coverage of the United States Grand Prix this episode was brought forward by two days.
- TV Times synopsis: The cab office gets a visit from Eileen's flirtatious telephone pal Pat; Claire's silent caller also pays a visit to the [[Coronation Street, Weatherfield|street]] - and rings her again from a nearby phone box; David learns Jason is afraid of heights, so takes away his ladder while he's on a roof; and Jerry is shocked when the local paper prints an obituary for his father - who is not dead.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,070,000 viewers (13th place).
|June 2007 episodes|
| Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th|
Fri 15th (1 2) • Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th • Fri 29th