Casey calls at No.4 offering to help. Ashley takes Joshua to school and asks her to take the shop keys over to Kirk. When Ashley returns he's surprised to see Casey behind the counter and she tells him that Kirk is ill and it seemed the logical thing to do was to open up the shop. Ashley's grateful. Liz tries to reimburse Vernon for the money he spent on the Paris tickets but he refuses to take it. Liz again begs him to come home but Vernon refuses although he admits he still loves her. Luigi and Tony walk out on Leanne telling her they're leaving before she goes bankrupt. Leanne's left to run the restaurant alone. She drags Janice into the kitchen to do the cooking. Joanne calls into Underworld for her wages. She threatens to take the Connors to court - Carla for unfair dismissal and Liam for sexual harassment. Carla buys her silence with £5,000 and Joanne leaves. Vernon announces he's got a job playing with a resident hotel in a band in Marbella. Liz finds out from Lloyd and she's gutted. Casey collects Joshua from school and tidies the house for Ashley. Claire calls in to collect some more clothes. Ashley tries to talk her into staying but she refuses saying she needs more time alone. Janice tells Leanne how Roger really needs his money back. Leanne realises the restaurant is turning into a nightmare.
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Roger Stiles - Andrew Dunn
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Joshua Peacock - Benjamin Beresford
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Vernon Tomlin - Ian Reddington
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Doreen Fenwick - Barbara Young
- Joanne Jackson - Zaraah Abrahams
- Liam Connor - Rob James-Collier
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Molly Compton - Vicky Binns
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Elliott & Son
- 14a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- This episode marks the 2,000th appearance of Michael Le Vell in the role of Kevin Webster.
- Final appearance of Zaraah Abrahams as Joanne Jackson.
- TV Times synopsis: Leanne has a stressful day at the restaurant and feels guilty when Janice reveals Roger has invested all his savings in the venture; Casey helps Ashley by looking after the shop and taking care of Josh, prompting him to invite her for a drink; Joanne threatens Carla and Liam with a tribunal; and Liz is upset to learn Vernon plans to move to Spain.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,480,000 viewers (2nd place).
|July 2007 episodes|
| Sun 1st • Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th (1 2) • Wed 11th • Fri 13th|
Sun 15th • Mon 16th (1 2) • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd (1 2)
Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th (1 2)