Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd May 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||17th May 1967|
|Next episode||24th May 1967|
Hilda wakes Stan at 5.00am to get him to go to the Cup Final. Irma and Val swap places. Irma lets Peter and Susan run riot, calling it self-expression. Val finds she can't find anything in the shop. Both Val and Irma think the other brother is nicer than their husband. Dave invites Steve and Elsie out - Steve accepts. Stan spends the day on a park bench. Ken ends up looking after the twins. Irma doesn't cook him a meal and relies on Jackson's Chip Shop. Elsie warns Steve that Dave will make him feel like an embarrassed hanger-on. Steve tells Dave the date is off but Dave is not amused. Val and Irma are annoyed that the other got a soft time from the men. Outside Dave's betting shop, Steve is assaulted and knocked to the ground.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- TV Times synopsis: Cup Final Day, and a blow is struck in an International match
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (1st place).
|May 1967 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st