Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th May 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Writer||Susan Pleat and Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||24th May 1967|
|Next episode||31st May 1967|
Dot returns to Walter. The Barlows plan a picnic to Morecambe. Elsie asks Len to stand with Steve against Dave. Albert is put out when the Barlows take Ena on their outing. Irma blackmails Stan into painting the shop for her. Walter throws Dot out again. Dave wants Steve off his back. Steve refuses to avoid him. The Walkers panic as Dave, Steve and Len gather in the Rovers. Dave gets Len to verify that he was in a gaming club when Steve was assaulted. Stan stores a cigarette case at No.13.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- TV Times synopsis: A promise of dark deeds and a missing case comes to light
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,950,000 homes (6th place).
|May 1967 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st