Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st May 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||29th May 1967|
|Next episode||5th June 1967|
Elsie tries to find Dot. Irma discovers the cigarette case with "ST" on it and removes it. Albert ignores Ken. Stan tells Irma he found the case outside the Betting Shop. Irma gives Jerry the case. He gives it to Dennis and tells him to 'find' it at No.11. Albert tells Ken he wasn't bothered about him not going, but for Minnie. Ken decides to take Minnie out instead of Albert, calling his bluff. Dennis' attempt to 'find' the case is scuttled by Elsie who demands to know where he got it from.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- This episode was transmitted at 10.05pm by Scottish Television and Grampian Television to allow for coverage of the European Cup Winners' Cup Final featuring Glasgow Rangers. The rest of the UK saw the episode at the normal time of 7.30pm.
- This was the final episode to credit H.V. Kershaw as producer. Future stints in the role would be credited as executive producer.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Jerry asks for help and Dennis assists in the usual way
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,650,000 homes (9th place).
|May 1967 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st