Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 18th February 2008|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Kathryn Pugsley|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||18th February 2008|
|Next episode||20th February 2008|
Carla arms herself with a tyre iron and enters her flat with trepidation. Ryan feels uncomfortable with Alex around. Carla's unnerved to find two steaks sizzling in a pan and music playing. Tony suddenly appears from the bedroom wearing Paul's dressing gown. Carla points out to Tony that she finished with him but Tony gradually manages to win her round and seduces her. Gail staggers in with the shopping as David and Tina sprawl on the sofa. Neither offers to help her. Carla and Tony end up in bed. Carla's impressed and turned on by Tony's persistence. Jamie and Violet agree on going to move away secretly leaving no forwarding address so that Jamie can raise Violet's son as his own without Sean's interference. Paul discovers Jack's missing betting slip. He plans to surprise Jack with it. Molly and Tyrone break the news to Paul that they'd like him to find somewhere else to live when they buy No.9. Paul quietly pockets the betting slip. Jack's none the wiser. Gail's put out to discover Tina's staying the night. She feels like a stranger in her own house.
- Michelle Connor - Kym Ryder
- Ryan Connor - Ben Thompson
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Molly Compton - Vicky Binns
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Paul Clayton - Tom Hudson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Websters' Auto Centre
- Drapers Mill Apartments, Weatherfield Quays
- 4 Drapers Mill Apartments, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: A nervous Carla arms herself before confronting the intruder; Paul discovers Jack's winning betting slip but keeps quiet; and Violet and Jamie consider leaving Weatherfield.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 10,760,000 viewers (4th place).
|February 2008 episodes|
| Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th (1 2) • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Fri 15th (1 2) |
• Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th • Fri 29th (1 2)