Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th June 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||31st May 1967|
|Next episode||7th June 1967|
Dennis tells Elsie that Jerry gave him the case but she thinks he's covering up for Len. Minnie agrees to a car trip out with the Barlows. Elsie tells Steve it was Len who jumped him. Walter Greenhalgh gets drunk in the Rovers. Jerry and Stan try to stop Steve and Gregg Flint finding Len. Walter tells Dot and Elsie that he hit Dot's boyfriend on Saturday. Elsie realises he got the wrong Yank. Gregg and Steve corner Len in the Yard.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Jack Rosenthal became producer for a five-month stint in the role with this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: The finger of suspicion turns into a clenched fist. And Albert finds that life is no picnic
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,450,000 homes (1st place).
|June 1967 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|