Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 6th June 2008|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Kathryn Pugsley|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| John Kerr|
|Designer||Alan Davis (uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||6th June 2008|
|Next episode||8th June 2008|
Liz and Vernon leave for their night at a swanky hotel. Ashley forces Claire to admit she still wants No.13. He drags her round there and he and Kevin agree on the original deal - swap houses plus £25,000 for No.4. Gail cooks a "welcome home" meal for David. Over dinner David asks Audrey if she'll give Tina a job at the Salon. Audrey explains that she's no room for Tina and she doesn't want David back either as she thinks it's time he stood on his own two feet. Tina's angry and Gail's furious. Gail tells Audrey to get out of her house. Jason tells Eileen that he doesn't want to dump Becky, he just wants to cool things down. Leanne and Carla are annoyed to find they're both going for a drink with Michelle, but they agree to put up with each other and head into town. Becky knocks on Jason's door wearing only some sexy underwear under her coat. Jason can't resist and lets her in. Eileen despairs. Carla arrives home to find Tony has returned from his holiday and let himself in. He gives her a fright but she's pleased to see him. Dan calls in the Rovers and tries to iron out his feud with Steve. However Steve's still insistent Dan scratched his car. A fight ensues, Steve chucks Dan's phone into the cellar. Dan goes after the phone and Steve locks him in the cellar. Dan's in serious pain as he sits alone in the darkened cellar.
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Michelle Connor - Kym Ryder
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Vernon Tomlin - Ian Reddington
- Dan Mason - Matthew Crompton
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Harry Mason - Jack Ellis
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and cellar
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 4 Drapers Mill Apartments, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Unnamed bar
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Dan attempts to reason with Steve, but ends up being injured and locked in the Rovers' cellar; Audrey refuses to give David his job back in the salon; Jason tries to break up with Becky; and Carla is surprised when Tony returns unexpectedly.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,150,000 viewers (6th place).
|June 2008 episodes|
| Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th • Fri 6th (1 2) • Sun 8th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th (1 2) • Sun 15th|
Mon 16th • Fri 20th (1 2) • Mon 23rd (1 2) • Wed 25th • Fri 27th (1 2) • Mon 30th (1 2)