Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th July 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||12th July 1967|
|Next episode||19th July 1967|
Annie is sick of all the circulars. Alf tells Len to tell Jerry the truth about the money - that he invested it in a property deal. Hilda, knowing about Stan's lead deal, discovers that £300 is missing. She tells Stan to throw himself on Len's pity. Len tells Jerry about the deal. Jerry demands the money back or he's leaving the partnership. Jack discovers Lucille is sending for the circulars to get back at Annie for opening her mail. Stan tells Len about the lead and begs him to believe he didn't get £300 but £5. A ladder salesman turns up at the Rovers to see Annie. Len suggests he and Alf don't declare their interests in the property deal and vote for it to secure their money. A motorbike salesman arrives to give Annie a test drive.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1967 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|