Jack doesn't want to tell Annie about Paris for fear she'll be too posh. The vicar at St. Mary's Church refuses to marry the Tanners because of Elsie's divorce. Annie finds out about Paris and is delighted. She then calls it off because of all the talk about strip shows and Lucille takes the invitation but Annie changes her mind again. Steve books the wedding at St. Stephen's Church, Warrington, for 4th September.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- This was the forty-third and final script by long-term contributor to the programme in the 1960s, Vince Powell.
- Last appearance of Alf Roberts until 8th February 1971.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,150,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1967 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|