Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 22nd September 2008|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| John Kerr|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||22nd September 2008|
|Next episode||24th September 2008|
Harry's desperate to find Liz to tell her that their date's off but Clarissa, aware that he's two-timing her, refuses to leave him alone. Liz excitedly gets her hair done and shows off her new dress to Deirdre. Kevin apologises to Tyrone for snapping at him and offers him a share of the business in return for more hours and less pay whilst they get it back on its feet. Vernon packs up his worldly possessions into the back of his van. Liam arranges a business meeting with Carla for the following evening. Tony arrives back from Scotland. He asks Carla to attend the Fashion Awards with him the following evening but she makes excuses. Tony asks Rosie instead. Vernon sets up his drum kit outside the Rovers determined to get Liz's attention but to no avail. In desperation Vernon gives the love letter to Deirdre to deliver it. Deirdre reads the letter to Liz. In it Vernon tells her that he knows about she and Harry and that he's leaving for London at 8pm. He begs her to come with him. Clarissa drags Harry into the Rovers before they leave for the ball. Liz realises that Harry's a lying, two-timing scumbag and chases after Vernon but it's too late, he's gone. Rosie heads into town with Saj for the evening. John shoots her a look of pure hatred as she goes. Janice shows Leanne the fake documents in Rosie Webster's name. Harry gives Liz an apologetic smile but Liz just stares back at him, determined to make him pay.
- Vernon Tomlin - Ian Reddington
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
- Harry Mason - Jack Ellis
- Dan Mason - Matthew Crompton
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- John Stape - Graeme Hawley
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Liam Connor - Rob James-Collier
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and upstairs flat
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Rosamund Street
- Bookmakers Shop
- Victoria Street
- Final appearance of Ian Reddington as Vernon Tomlin.
- TV Times synopsis: Liz dresses to the nines for a date with Harry and watches in amazement as he walks into the pub with Clarissa on his arm; Rosie accepts an invitation from Tony; and Kevin makes Tyrone a business offer.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,400,000 viewers (2nd place).
|September 2008 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Wed 10th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2)|
Wed 17th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2)