Annie returns from Paris. She brings Lucille back a French book and a beret for Jack. Elsie plans the wedding with Dot and Linda as matrons of honour. Karen Olsen leaves her job and tells Dennis she's going to live with him at No.11. Annie prepares French meals and plays French records. Karen moves into the front parlour. Dennis writes to the Swedish consul telling them he's employing Karen as his au pair. He signs the letter 'Steve Tanner'.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,800,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1967 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|