Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd August 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||31st July 1967|
|Next episode||7th August 1967|
Stan is annoyed when Hilda stays over at her cousin's. Dennis tries to fix the Barlows' up with Karen but Val refuses. Annie considers putting tables outside the Rovers. Ken hatches a plan to stop Annie's French ideas. Irma is suspicious of Hilda's disappearance. The men order pints in wine glasses and make Annie realise she's been talking about Paris too much. Irma discovers Hilda is not at her cousin's but is missing.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,600,000 homes (3rd place).
|August 1967 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|