|ITV transmission date|| 14th November 2008|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Kathryn Pugsley|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| John Kerr|
|Designer||Alan Davis (uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||14th November 2008|
|Next episode||17th November 2008|
David barges past Gary Windass and jumps in Joe's van. He shows Joe the money he managed to get out of them. Joe admonishes him for threatening the customers but he's impressed nonetheless. Prem finally relents and tells Dev that although he disapproves he is free to see Tara Mandal. Tony's delighted when Leanne tells him that she's sold one of the flats at full asking price. Tony tells the factory girls they'll get the rest of their wages on Monday. David shows off to Graeme telling him how he threatened the Windasses until they coughed up. Graeme warns David the Windasses are a seriously bad family. Darryl attempts to schmooze Dev and shows him the books from the takeaway. Dev secretly phones Jerry and asks him if he'd be interested in selling the business. Kelly's ready to go on holiday with Dan when he tells her that he's not funding her trip and he's going on his own. Kelly's furious and Dan tells her that he won't be coming back. Gary and Len Windass go looking for Joe and David bent on revenge. Peter shows Simon the bookies and invites Leanne to join them for dinner. Peter, Simon and Leanne enjoy fish and chips. While Peter's putting Simon to bed Leanne pours him a whisky and then sneaks out of the flat. Gail's delighted when Joe tells her that he's booked them a weekend in Cornwall. Unbeknown to them they're being watched by Len and Gary.
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Tara Mandal - Ayesha Dharker
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Dan Mason - Matthew Crompton
- Darryl Morton - Jonathan Dixon
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Coronation Street exterior
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Rosamund Street
- Bookmaker's Shop
- 9a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Victoria Street
- 4 Drapers Mill Apartments, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Prem Mandal's house - Hallway
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Windasses house - Garden
- First appearance of Gary Windass.
- Final appearance of Matthew Crompton as Dan Mason.
- Liz McDonald (Beverley Callard) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Prem agrees to let Dev's relationship with Tara continue; Leanne accepts an invitation to tea with Peter - but draws the line at playing mum and putting Simon to bed; and Tony assures his workers they will finally get paid.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,710,000 viewers (19th place). Figures for this episode and the previous were affected by transmission of the annual Children in Need appeal on BBC1.
|November 2008 episodes|
| Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th (1 2) • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th (1 2)|
Mon 17th (1 2) • Fri 21st (1 2) • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th (1 2)