Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th August 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||14th August 1967|
|Next episode||21st August 1967|
Hilda was found on the Pier Head in Liverpool, suffering from a breakdown. She still has all the outing money on her and is sedated. Doctor McKenzie tells Stan that subconsciously she is jealous of Elsie getting married and having some excitement and diagnoses paranoid psychosis. Dennis gets a job advertising Crickles Circus. Hilda doesn't remember anything about Liverpool. Stan makes an effort to make her feel loved. David forces Irma to say that Hilda had a mental breakdown, to force her out of herself. Margaret Mather, an inspector from the Inland Revenue calls at the Yard to chase up the unpaid tax.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,800,000 homes (1st place).
|August 1967 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|