Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st August 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||16th August 1967|
|Next episode||23rd August 1967|
Steve looks for a flat for after the wedding. Dennis gets a job selling ice creams. Jerry plans a holiday in Corsica. Margaret Mather, the tax inspector, demands £100 in part payment. Jerry refuses to sign the cheque as it will mean the end of his holiday. Elsie is annoyed when Steve runs a poker school at No.11. Jerry is talked round by the female inspector. Emily worries where the Rovers outing is going to be. As the poker game hots up, Stan dips into the outing money.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 678 (14th June 1967) and Episode 701 (4th September 1967)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,200,000 homes (3rd place).
|August 1967 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|