Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th September 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||13th September 1967|
|Next episode||20th September 1967|
The residents are shocked by bagpipe noises. The women think it's criminal that Dennis can entertain six women. Jerry returns from a Scottish holiday to hear his divorce is up in a couple of weeks. The menfolk perk up as the pipe girls go on the prowl. Minnie and Albert try to find a match for Jerry to bring some excitement into their lives. Annie, Hilda and Val catch their husbands being entertained by the girls.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Joyce - Janet Kelly
- Norma - Sandra Duncan
- Irene - Judith Bellis
- Marion - Stephanie Turner
- Janice - Diana Quiseekay
- Cicely - Sheila Fearn
- Sally Frost - Morag Hood
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,850,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1967 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|