Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th September 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||18th September 1967|
|Next episode||25th September 1967|
Minnie wants Jerry to meet and marry librarian Sally Frost. She gives him a book to take back with a letter in it for Sally, asking her to take pity on lonely Jerry. Dennis is relieved when the pipers leave. Sally and Jerry get on together at the library. The "Pinelli Brothers" - real name, the Cooks - arrive at No.11 - Albert, Arthur and their mother. David tells the Ogdens that Irma is two months pregnant.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Joyce - Janet Kelly
- Norma - Sandra Duncan
- Irene - Judith Bellis
- Marion - Stephanie Turner
- Janice - Diana Quiseekay
- Cicely - Sheila Fearn
- Sally Frost - Morag Hood
- Mrs Cook - Jessie Evans
- Arthur Cook - Graham Weston
- Albert Cook - Barry Stanton
- Jessie Evans makes a pre-Megan Hopkins appearance as Mrs Cook.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,000,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1967 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|