|ITV transmission date||4th October 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||2nd October 1967|
|Next episode||9th October 1967|
Len gives Stanley jobs to do at the Yard. Irma cuts the bottoms off all her dresses when David refuses to buy her new ones. Len is annoyed when the Cooks break a sheet of glass. David shocks Irma by liking her dresses. Elsie arrives at No.11 to find the Cooks exercising in her lounge. She thinks Mrs Cook is a good influence on Dennis. David gives in and tells Irma to buy some new clothes. Arthur Cook admits to fancying Val. Stanley tells Albert he plans to leave soon.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mrs Cook - Jessie Evans
- Arthur Cook - Graham Weston
- Albert Cook - Barry Stanton
- Stanley Fairclough - Ronald Cunliffe
- Jessie Evans makes a pre-Megan Hopkins appearance as Mrs Cook.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1967 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|