Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th October 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||4th October 1967|
|Next episode||11th October 1967|
Albert worries about Stanley's attitude to Len. Val falls for Arthur's muscles. Mrs Cook worries about what she's up to. Annie and Hilda visit Elsie to ogle at the flat. Stan catches Stanley using Len's plane and ruining it. Stanley tells Len it wasn't him so Len blames Stan. Annie and Hilda are amused to meet Elsie's neighbour, Philip Laker. Mrs Cook warns Val off her boys. Elsie is angry when she discovers Steve has lied to her as to where he has spent the day.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Mrs Cook - Jessie Evans
- Arthur Cook - Graham Weston
- Albert Cook - Barry Stanton
- Stanley Fairclough - Ronald Cunliffe
- Philip Laker - Gerald Cowan
- Jessie Evans makes a pre-Megan Hopkins appearance as Mrs Cook.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,100,000 homes (3rd place).
|October 1967 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|