Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th October 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||23rd October 1967|
|Next episode||30th October 1967|
Ena goes to the florist's shop. Emily visits Frank Starkie's farm in Clitheroe. Ken refuses to let Val do anymore cooking for Dennis. Val envies Irma's pregnancy. Elsie goes to Burtonwood to look round Steve's office. Ena discovers a man bought the flowers and that someone has put £100 in her bank account. Emily discovers she is frightened of cows. Ken refuses to have any more children. Val locks him out in anger. Steve feels Elsie is too demanding on his time. Minnie thinks Ena should just accept the money. Emily finishes with Frank as she finds the farm too much work. She looks forward to her next man. Steve gets a telegram telling him that his mother is coming to visit.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,450,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1967 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|