Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th October 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||25th October 1967|
|Next episode||1st November 1967|
Lucille returns from Ireland. Elsie is scared at the idea of meeting Emmeline Tanner. Ken gets a cold from being locked out. May Trickett helps Elsie clean the flat up. Hilda tells Stan she wants the parlour decorated. Len recuperates at the seaside. Emmeline arrives and tells the Tanners she wants to visit historical England. Stan gets cheap wallpaper, which turn out to be blank sheets. Ena gets a letter from the benefactor. He gives himself away by referring to her son as 'half-pint'. Elsie feels out of things with Steve and Emmeline.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,550,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1967 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|