|ITV transmission date|| 12th October 2009|
(Monday - Part 1)
|Script editor||Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||9th October 2009|
|Next episode||12th October 2009|
Lloyd has a hangover and regrets spending the night with Teresa. However, Teresa's walking on air and nips to the Corner Shop to buy breakfast. Tyrone's upset and accuses Molly of no longer being interested in him. Molly tries to make light of it and leaves for work. To Tony's relief, Kirk moves out of No.7 and into No.9 with Molly and Tyrone. Teresa's proudly telling Darryl about her night with Lloyd when Lloyd drives past in his cab he's clearly doing a runner. Teresa's gutted. Liz apologises to Lloyd and tells him she'd like to give their relationship another go. Lloyd's delighted but worried she'll find out about his night with Teresa. Tyrone tells Kevin he's worried and wants to talk to him about Molly. Leanne returns from the bank feeling despondent. She explains to Peter that although the bank will lend them some money, it's not nearly enough. Liz is furious when she hears Peter and Leanne want to open a bar at the end of the Street. As Lloyd and Liz get ready to go on a date, Michelle unwittingly lets slip how Lloyd spent last night with Teresa. Liz is furious and calls Teresa a "tragic slapper".
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Teresa Bryant - Karen Henthorn
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Molly Dobbs - Vicky Binns
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Umed Alahan - Harish Patel
- Darryl Morton - Jonny Dixon
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Luke Strong - Craig Kelly
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Hallway
- Corner Shop
- Viaduct Street
- Websters' Auto Centre
- Underworld - Office
- Rosamund Street
- Barlow's Bookies
- Street Cars
- 15a Victoria Street - Bedroom
- TV Times synopsis: An embarrassed Lloyd tries to hide his night with Teresa from Liz; Tyrone asks Kevin for advice about Molly; and Peter and Leanne's plans leave several residents displeased.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,080,000 viewers (3rd place)
Sean Tully: "I'm having trouble with me machine, the needle's... impacted".
Tony Gordon: "Impacted? Oh, that's a very long word. Perhaps you should help Luke with The Guardian crossword".
Luke Strong: "Rapier-like satire!"
Peter Barlow: "You spend less than Blanche. To be honest, I don't even know why you bother coming in 'ere".
Kirk Sutherland: "Cos usually, it's full of total losers and it makes me feel better about meself".
|October 2009 episodes|
| Thu 1st • Fri 2nd (1 2) • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th • Fri 9th (1 2) • Mon 12th (1 2) • Thu 15th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
Mon 19th (1 2) • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2)