Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st November 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||30th October 1967|
|Next episode||6th November 1967|
Ena realises the sender must be Jack Brown, Ian Sharples's Godfather. She sends for him. Elsie cries off from showing Emmeline Tanner around Lancaster Castle. Jack tells Ena he is not the sender, but reminds her that Henry Foster called Ian 'half-pint' as well. Emmeline discovers a 'sick' Elsie preparing to go to the cinema with May Trickett. Hilda decides to get a decorator in. Elsie tells Emmeline she's married to Steve whether she likes it or not. Jerry does some detective work and finds Henry Foster's address for Ena. Val catches Ken's cold. Emily makes contact with man No.2 - Douglas Preston. Emmeline tells Steve that Elsie has an inferiority complex and is a disappointment to her. Elsie overhears and tells Steve that perhaps she should leave. Ena goes to St. Anne's to call on Henry.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,450,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|