Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 28th October 2009|
|Script editor||Kathryn Pugsley|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||26th October 2009|
|Next episode||29th October 2009|
Molly snaps at Tyrone. Tyrone thinks she's still upset and jealous over Minnie. Ben moves into the flat with Michelle and Ryan. Michelle's wearing a skimpy bathrobe and Ben's eyes are out on stalks. Pam calls in at the garage and tells Kevin she knows all about his and Molly's affair. She warns him to leave Molly alone. Kevin's shocked. Michelle wearing only a towel is surprised to see a pair of legs outside the window. It's Jake the builder. She rescues him and stops him from falling. Jake flirts with Michelle and kisses her on the mouth. Michelle's stunned. Kevin's furious with Molly for telling Pam about their affair. He's petrified that Pam will tell Bill who might mention it to Sally. Norris tries in vain to engage Joan in conversation but it's a waste of time. Norris fires her. Molly points out to Kevin that if they're ever going to be together then they'll have to tell everyone, but Kevin's angry and tells her to get real.
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Molly Dobbs - Vicky Binns
- Pam Hobsworth - Kate Anthony
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Ryan Connor - Ben Thompson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Coronation Street exterior - Main street view and ginnel
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Websters' Auto Centre
- Victoria Street
- 18a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen and bathroom
- Mark Archer was credited as Stunt Double and Richard Hammatt as the Stunt Co-ordinator on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,100,000 viewers (10th place).
|October 2009 episodes|
| Thu 1st • Fri 2nd (1 2) • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th • Fri 9th (1 2) • Mon 12th (1 2) • Thu 15th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
• Mon 19th (1 2) • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2)