|ITV transmission date|| 30th October 2009|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Kathryn Pugsley|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Designer||Alan Davis (Uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||30th October 2009|
|Next episode||2nd November 2009|
Roy keeps a vigil at Tony's bedside. Michelle's impressed when Jake takes her to posh restaurant. She enjoys herself despite her initial reservations. Pam tells Kevin that she's glad his affair with Molly is over and to stay away from her in the future. Kevin plays along with the lie. Whilst Peter nips out for milk, Leanne dresses Simon up as a ghost and makes him hide behind the door ready to scare Peter. Michelle warms to Jake and tells him all about Paul, Liam and Dean. At Tony's request, Roy smuggles a bacon sandwich into the hospital. Peter arrives home with his hands full. He kicks open the door which hits Simon in the face. Peter and Leanne take Simon to casualty. Leanne feels terrible. Tony confesses to Roy that he killed Liam. Suddenly Tony suffers another attack and Roy is ushered from the room while they do their best to resuscitate Tony. Jake drops Michelle home. It's clear she fancies him and they kiss. As Roy stands outside the hospital, the enormity of Tony's confession starts to sink in.
- Tony Gordon - Gray O'Brien
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Rosamund Street
- 9a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Victoria Street
- Weatherfield General - Intensive Care Unit, corridors and exterior
- Unnamed restaurant
- Andrew Whyment (Kirk Sutherland) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: As Tony suffers a second massive heart attack, he makes a shocking confession to Roy; Michelle is impressed by her date with Jake; and a Halloween trick puts Simon in hospital.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,510,000 viewers (6th place).
|October 2009 episodes|
| Thu 1st • Fri 2nd (1 2) • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th • Fri 9th (1 2) • Mon 12th (1 2) • Thu 15th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
Mon 19th (1 2) • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2)