Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th November 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||1st November 1967|
|Next episode||8th November 1967|
Emily is stood up by Douglas Preston. Ena traps Henry Foster into confessing he is the sender. Steve refuses to tell Emmeline she's not wanted in order to please Elsie. Henry tells Ena how he took a job which should have been given to Alfred Sharples. She tells him that she doesn't want his conscience money. Stan gets a cheap decorator. Douglas Preston turns up. Emily takes him to her flat. Steve tells Elsie she no longer lives in Coronation Street - she's got to be classier. Harry Lester, decorator, turns out to be colour-blind. Minnie calls Ena pig-headed for not accepting the money. Lucille is suspicious of Douglas. Emmeline tells Elsie they all have to try to adjust. She tells her Steve is an obstinate man before leaving for America. Henry asks Ena to be his housekeeper in St. Anne's.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Emmeline Tanner - Stella Bonheur
- Douglas Preston - John Baddeley
- Henry Foster - Norman Shelley
- Harry Lester - Trevor Bannister
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,350,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|