Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th November 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||8th November 1967|
|Next episode||15th November 1967|
Emily reorganises the Yard office, installing a filing cabinet and typewriter. Len isn't keen on it. Miami Modes agree to take Elsie back. Len is happy with Stanley back at school. Steve submits a transfer request to Germany. He is annoyed to find Ken trying on his uniform whilst showing Major Ryan around the flat. Lucille tells Emily about Douglas' wife. Douglas tells her that he's not married and isn't the marrying type. He decides to break their relationship. Ken has a heated discussion with Major Ryan regarding the violence in America and Vietnam. Steve and Val are embarrassed. Emily tracks down Douglas' hotel and discovers he has a domineering sister, Amy. Amy accuses Emily of being a harlot. Elsie and Steve clash over Germany and Miami Modes.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,550,000 homes (4th place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|