Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th November 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||15th November 1967|
|Next episode||22nd November 1967|
Elsie receives a letter from Linda telling her that she's ill and asking her to look after Paul. Elsie tells Steve she's going. Elsie reveals to Val that it's a lie concocted by her and Linda so she can get away for a bit. Dennis gets a job as a waiter. Ena advises Val to let everyone believe Ken hit her. Amy Preston shocks Emily by giving her blessing to their wedding. Ken and Val stage rows to confuse the residents. Emily refuses to live at the hotel after the wedding. Susan Barlow scratches Val and she bears a scar. Len tells Steve he knows Linda is well.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,600,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|