|ITV transmission date||22nd November 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||20th November 1967|
|Next episode||27th November 1967|
Lucille and Jerry go out with each other as a means of checking out the local talent. Len regrets telling Steve about Elsie's lie. Steve lets Elsie go to Linda's without telling her that he knows about the lie. Amy Preston is horrified to discover Emily and Douglas have found a flat. Annie worries about Lucille going out with Jerry. Len tells Elsie that he told Steve - he advises her to sort it out with him. Amy ignores Douglas as he packs his bags and leaves with Emily. Jerry assures Annie that Lucille is just a friend. Emily tells Douglas she knows he doesn't want a wife - he just wanted to escape. She tells him that he's free now. He's grateful. Steve tells Elsie she should go - they need some time apart. Irma complains of pains, Ena tells David to phone the doctor.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- This was Jack Rosenthal's final episode as producer.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,700,000 homes (1st place).
|November 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|