|ITV transmission date|| 29th January 2010|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Catherine Cookson|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Designer||Alan Davis (Uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||29th January 2010|
|Next episode||1st February 2010|
Simon raves about Oakhill School to Leanne. Ted arrives and Gail's pleased to see him. Ted tells Joe he'd like his money back in a week's time. Joe lies and makes out it's no problem. Becky tells Liz how she and her mother never got on and she's not sorry she's died. Liz chides her for not telling Steve. Steve gets drunk in The Flying Horse. He tries to get on his bike but he falls over and the bike lands on top of him. Steve realises he's got to sort things out with Becky. Sally's pleased to have her family round her and that things are slowly returning to normality. Peter gives in and agrees to let Simon transfer to Oakhill. George is thrilled. Ken's unimpressed but accepts the situation through gritted teeth. Joe announces to Gail that he's booked a few days for them back at the cottage where they spent their honeymoon in the Lakes. Gail's delighted. Steve arrives back to the Rovers drunk and finds Becky sitting alone in the bar. He tells her he's sorry he's been such a moron and begs her to give him another chance. Becky tells him she's pregnant. Steve's gobsmacked.
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Ted Page - Michael Byrne
- Amy Barlow - Amber Chadwick
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- George Wilson - Anthony Valentine
- Barmaid - Mags Gannon
- Craig Brakewell - Chris Hall
- Nobby - Dan Walsh
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and upstairs flat
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- The Flying Horse - Public and exterior
- Final appearance of Michael Byrne as Ted Page.
- Last appearance of Sally Webster until 14th July 2010 as Sally Whittaker temporarily left the series after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-Ordinator with Gary Hoptrough as a Stunt Double on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Becky responds to Steve's apology with a stunning revelation; Joe panics when Ted asks for the repayment of his loan; and Peter accepts George's offer to fund Simon's schooling.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,510,000 viewers (9th place).
|January 2010 episodes|
| Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Thu 7th • Fri 8th (1 2) • Mon 11th (1 2) • Thu 14th • Fri 15th (1 2)|
Mon 18th (1 2) • Thu 21st • Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Thu 28th • Fri 29th (1 2)