|ITV transmission date|| 5th February 2010|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Designer||Alan Davis (Uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||5th February 2010|
|Next episode||8th February 2010|
To Ken, Deirdre and Leanne's horror, Peter gets horribly drunk and makes a fool of himself in front of everyone including the local press. Joe tells Tina about his debts but insists he's going to sort out his own mess. Joe packs his rucksack for the trip to the Lakes. He tells Gail that he's managed to bring the trip forward and insists she books the time off work. Liz and Betty are relieved to hear that Enid is blaming her food poisoning on the amount she drank and not the hotpot. Peter drunkenly sets off in search of more alcohol. Leanne's upset and tells Ken that her new bar is now officially closed before it ever actually opened. George and Eve are shocked at Peter's behaviour and offer to look after Simon for the night. Leanne's grateful. Hayley arrives back in a state of excitement having enjoyed her salsa class. Becky tells Roy and Hayley about her pregnancy and Steve tells Betty. Ciaran tries to reassure Leanne that Peter's been in worse scrapes and he'll be okay. Joe hugs Tina telling her that he loves her. Tina's slightly unsettled by his mood. Peter arrives home drunk. Leanne cries blaming herself for ever thinking the new bar was a good idea. Peter sits with his head in his hands hating himself for being so weak.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Joe McIntyre - Reece Dinsdale
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Viaduct Street
- The Joinery
- 9a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen
- Last appearance of Betty Williams until 7th May 2010.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-ordinator on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: The party guests react with horror at Peter's drunken antics, and George offers to take Simon home with him; Tina is unsettled by Joe's behaviour; and news of Becky's pregnancy spreads.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,870,000 viewers (9th place).
|February 2010 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2)|
Mon 15th (1 2) • Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2)