Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 11th February 2010|
|Script editor||Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||8th February 2010|
|Next episode||12th February 2010|
Gail looks out over the lake desperately hoping to see Joe but there's no sign. Peter apologises to Leanne for going on another bender and promises to sort himself out. Leanne's sceptical. Gail phones David and insists he catches a train up to the Lakes as soon as possible. David's worried, sensing the panic in Gail's voice. Simon wants to know when he can see his dad. George remains evasive. Whilst working in the bookies Peter starts drinking again. David arrives in the Lakes and distraught Gail tells him the whole sorry story. David reckons they should go to the police but Gail refuses. Sunita tells Dev her aged aunts are coming to stay but the problem is that they still think she's married to Dev and she doesn't want to upset them. George tries to talk to Peter about Simon but it's clear Peter's drunk again. George and Peter row. Leanne tells Peter that he seriously needs help. Gail and David set off across the lake and drag Joe's boat back and tie it to the jetty. Ken and Leanne agree they've got to get Peter into rehab. Gail insists on spending another night in the cottage in the hope Joe might return. David thinks she's crazy but has no choice but to stay with her.
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- Rosamund Street
- Barlow's Bookies
- 9a Rosamund Street - Living room/kitchen and bedroom
- Lake Windermere - Lake and holiday cottage
- Michelle Connor (Kym Marsh) is credited but doesn't appear.
- Reece Dinsdale voices Joe McIntyre for a recorded answer phone message, but is not credited.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-ordinator with Lucy Allen as Stunt Double on this episode.
- This episode contains a special title sequence consisting of a montage of Lake Windermere. The closing credits also deviate from the usual Coronation Street montage to provide a view of the Lake.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,290,000 viewers (7th place).
|February 2010 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2)|
Mon 15th (1 2) • Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2)