Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 12th February 2010|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||12th February 2010|
|Next episode||15th February 2010|
Gail and David arrive back from the Lakes. They concoct a story about how Joe has landed a job fitting a kitchen in an old people's home and won't be back for weeks. George offers to pay for Peter to go into rehab but Peter tells him that he doesn't want his charity he just wants his son back. Dev and Sunita panic about how they're going to keep up the pretence of being happily married in front of Grishma and Upma. Jason gives Tina her Valentine's present; his divorce papers from Sarah. Tina's thrilled that he's a single man again. Tina quizzes Gail and David about Joe. They stick to their story and tell her he's working up in the Lakes. Grishma and Upma make Dev promise to give them a guided tour of his shops. Gail and David let themselves into No.8 and are shocked to find Nick there. Nick explains he's lost his job in Nottingham so he's come to stay. Jason proposes to Tina. She's thrilled and accepts. Peter bangs on George and Eve's door demanding that Simon comes home with him, but when Simon refuses, Peter breaks down and finally admits he needs help. Dev sleeps on an airbed in Sunita's bedroom. He complains it's got a puncture. David threatens to go the police if Gail doesn't pull herself together and get her story straight.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- George Wilson - Anthony Valentine
- Eve Wilson - Sabina Franklyn
- Grishma - Indira Joshi
- Upma - Jamila Massey
- Coronation Street exterior
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- 7 Meadow View, Bramhall - Kitchen, dining room, hallway and bedroom
- George and Eve Wilson's house - Kitchen, hallway and exterior
- Lake Windermere - Lake and exterior of holiday cottage
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,180,000 viewers (9th place).
|February 2010 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2)|
Mon 15th (1 2) • Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2)