Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 8th March 2010|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Gareth Lemon|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||8th March 2010|
|Next episode||11th March 2010|
Leanne fetches Ken and sets off to the Wilsons' house in pursuit of Peter. DC Glynn and DS Carr call at the salon and question Audrey about Gail and Joe's relationship. Audrey's uneasy. George finds Peter at the house and tells him that Eve and Simon are out. Refusing to believe him, Peter breaks a window to gain entry. George is shocked. The police catch up with Nick in the Rovers and ask him questions about Joe. Fiz tries to assure John that he can be happy without teaching but John's downcast. Ken and Leanne arrive at the Wilsons'. George demands that Peter leaves. Defiant Peter decides to call the police. Gail's upset when Carr and Glynn visit No.8 to ask David for his opinion of Joe. She fears the nightmare will never end. Eve and Simon arrive home. George orders Eve to stay locked in the car with Simon. Peter's incandescent with fury. Leanne implores him to stay calm and await the police. Nick tells Kelly that he's considering buying a share of the factory. Kelly's charmed and they go out for the night. Eve lets Simon out of the car. George provokes Peter, who pushes him and a scuffle develops as the police arrive. John secretly applies for a job teaching evening classes. George gives his side of the story to the police. Peter loses patience and makes to take Simon home. The police officer bars his way so Peter shoves him. The officer seizes the chance to arrest him and Simon watches as Peter is driven away.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- John Stape - Graeme Hawley
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- George Wilson - Anthony Valentine
- Eve Wilson - Sabina Franklyn
- DC Glynn - Phil Rowson
- DS Carr - Joe Duttine
- PC - Simon Hayward
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- George and Eve Wilson's house - Living room, kitchen, hallway, landing, bedroom and exterior
- Joe Duttine makes one of several pre-Tim Metcalfe appearances as DS Carr.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-Ordinator on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 10,620,000 viewers (2nd place).
|March 2010 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2)|
• Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2)