Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st August 1961 (Monday)|
|Serial editor||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||16th August 1961|
|Next episode||23rd August 1961|
Elsie stops the convulsions and is reconciled with Linda. Harry and Concepta sort out their honeymoon. Emily's father has a serious talk with her - he wants to know why she isn't married. When he tells her that he's going to find her a husband she tells him she's going out with Swindley. Ken is torn between Val, Surrey and the memory of Marian Lund. Mr Nugent calls on Swindley for a private talk.
- Mr. Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Riley - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Valerie Tatlock - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 3 (16th December 1960) and Episode 80 (18th September 1961) with the exception of Episode 64 (24th July 1961).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,520,000 homes (7th place).
|August 1961 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|