Tyrone's beside himself not knowing if Molly's dead or alive. He scrambles out of the car window and goes to fetch help. Molly regains consciousness but finds herself trapped in the car. Kevin arrives at the crash scene and is horrified to see Tyrone's car on its roof. Molly is taken to hospital in an ambulance. Cheryl calls in the cab office and apologises to Lloyd for being a bit off with him when he called in the strip club. She asks Lloyd for his phone number. Lloyd's chuffed but the mood is ruined when Teresa arrives and makes it clear that she's Lloyd's girlfriend. As Tyrone waits for news on Molly, Kevin explains how he hadn't finished working on the car's brakes. Tyrone's furious and blames Kevin for the accident. Sophie tells Sunita how she tried to kiss someone but they rejected her. Sunita's sympathetic and reckons there'll be other boyfriends. The doctor tells Tyrone that Molly's condition is stable and the baby is fine. Tyrone accepts the crash was an accident and forgives Kevin. Tyrone breaks down in tears and guilty Kevin hugs his mate.
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Molly Dobbs - Vicky Binns
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
- Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Teresa Bryant - Karen Henthorn
- Driver - Vicky Myers
- Fire Officer Ritchie - Simon Hanna
- Policeman 1 - Scott Dyet
- Policeman 2 - Ian Hayles
- Paramedic 1 - Ash Tandon
- Paramedic 2 - Deborah Bouchard
- Nurse - Zoe Iqbal
- Obstetrics Doctor - Paul Elsam
- Doctor Chidgley - Elizabeth Chan
- Corner Shop
- Street Cars
- Weatherfield General - Resuscitation room, corridors, waiting area and ICU ward
- Country lanes and field
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger and Richard Hammatt as the Stunt Co-Ordinator on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: The fire brigade cuts Molly from the car as Tyrone and Kevin face the possibility she or the baby might die; and Sophie takes Sunita's advice, but her heart is not in it.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,240,000 viewers (10th place).
|April 2010 episodes|
| Thu 1st • Fri 2nd (1 2) • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Thu 15th|
Fri 16th (1 2) • Mon 19th (1 2) • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2)