|ITV transmission date||25th December 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||20th December 1967|
|Next episode||27th December 1967|
Christmas Morning: The Cheveskis stay at No.11. Jill Morris settles into family life with the Barlows. The Rovers and "Flying Horse" tug for a barrel of beer and lose. The Tanners and Cheveskis spend Christmas together. Ena plays the piano for a Christmas singsong as Elsie grows nostalgic.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Steve Tanner - Paul Maxwell
- This episode and the next are rarities in that they feature all of the contracted regulars in the programme at that time.
- The episode was shown at 7.00pm in the regions covered by Associated Rediffusion, Anglia Television, Grampian Television, Tyne Tees Television and Ulster Television. All other regions carried the programme at the normal time of 7.30pm.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 2,780,000 homes. Chart placing unknown - this episode had the lowest ratings for the programme ever until Episode 7052 (12th April 2009).
|December 1967 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|