|ITV transmission date|| 24th June 2010|
|Script editor||Gareth Lemon|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||20th June 2010|
|Next episode||30th June 2010|
Graeme wakes up next to Tina. He thinks he's died and gone to heaven until suddenly he thinks of David and how he'll react to the news. Graeme sets off for work with a spring in his step. He hugs Norris as he passes The Kabin. Deirdre serves Lewis in the bookies. They get chatting and it's soon clear that Deirdre has fallen for his charms. David calls in the butchers and, sensing Graeme's elation, reckons he must have pulled at the speed-dating evening. Graeme remains evasive. Graeme hides in No.8 and when David lets himself in, he jumps on him, wrestles him to the floor and handcuffs him to the radiator. Graeme then breaks the news that he's seeing Tina. David goes berserk. Lewis admits to Deirdre that he used to be a male escort but gave it up for Audrey. Deirdre's intrigued. Michelle's frosty towards Ciaran but when he tells her that Ruth was just a poor second compared to her she starts to thaw. Tina and Graeme hear a commotion in the Street. They discover it's David dragging the radiator behind him and shouting obscenities up at the flat. David tells Jason how Tina's been seeing Graeme behind his back. Jason's livid and cuts David free from the radiator. Chesney's taken aback when Fiz tells him now he's earning he can stump up £100 a week rent. Tina and Graeme return to the flat only to find that Jason's changed the locks. They realise they're homeless.
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- John Stape - Graeme Hawley
- Chesney Battersby-Brown - Sam Aston
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Lewis Archer - Nigel Havers
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room, kitchen and bedroom
- Barlow's Bookies
- Elliott & Son
- No episodes were shown on Monday 21st June due to coverage of World Cup football.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-Ordinator on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Graeme tells David about his relationship with Tina, but it is Jason's reaction the couple should fear; Fiz tries to undermine Chesney's plan to leave school; and Ciaran realises Michelle has feelings for him.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,600,000 viewers (7th place).
- The next episode wasn't transmitted until Wednesday 30th June due to coverage of World Cup football. It had been provisionally scheduled for Monday 28th June.
|June 2010 episodes|
| Tue 1st • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th (1 2) • Thu 10th (1 2) • Fri 11th (1 2)|
Mon 14th (1 2) • Wed 16th • Thu 17th • Sun 20th • Thu 24th • Wed 30th