Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 9th July 2010|
(Friday - Part 1)
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Designer||Alan Davis (Uncredited)|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||8th July 2010|
|Next episode||9th July 2010|
Nick tells the factory girls that they can leave early. Carla tries to pull rank and tells them to sit back down but the girls follow Nick's orders. Eddie babysits his nephew. Steve spots the baby from across the Street. Leanne tells Deirdre that she doesn't trust Lewis and he has all the charm of a snake. The hotel manager shows Hayley and Mary a smaller function room which overlooks the East Lancs steam railway. Hayley's thrilled knowing that Roy would like it but Mary's disparaging and insists that they book the larger room. Deirdre offers Lewis a cup of tea in the bookies while she closes up. Lewis takes the opportunity to survey the till area. Cheryl returns and tells Lloyd that she's got to work out what's best for her and Russ. Lloyd tells her she's welcome to stay for as long as she likes. Ciaran cooks dinner for Michelle. When Natasha tells Nick that she's made an appointment for them to view Dev's old flat he's furious and Natasha's embarrassed. Gail tells Nick to stop stringing her along. Carla tells Nick that she knows he never got planning permission to open a factory in Turners Joinery and she intends to close him down.
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Russ - Finton Flynn
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Eddie Windass - Steve Huison
- Lewis Archer - Nigel Havers
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Viaduct Street
- Turners Joinery
- Rosamund Street
- Barlow's Bookies
- Victoria Street
- 15a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- 18a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Shawbrooke Country House Hotel - Rocket Suite, upper annex and exterior
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,480,000 viewers (12th place).
Steve McDonald: "Oh aye, finished yer shift 'ave yer?"
Ciaran McCarthy: "I've squared it with Liz. I've got better fish to fry... goujons of sole, to be precise."
Steve McDonald: "Goujons of sole? I think I went to one of their gigs with Lloyd once!"
|July 2010 episodes|
| Thu 1st • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Thu 8th • Fri 9th (1 2) • Mon 12th (1 2)|
Wed 14th • Thu 15th • Fri 16th (1 2) • Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2)
Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Mon 26th (1 2) • Thu 29th • Fri 30th (1 2)