Jack becomes very old suddenly through worrying about Lucille. She returns when she gets lonely. Dennis doesn't know if he can trust himself alone in the house with Jenny Sutton. Stan gets Hilda to buy expensive food for him. Jenny is taken on at the Hotel as bar steward Maurice Rowe fancies her. George Greenwood gets Hilda a budgie called Mabel and she decides to keep it with Winnie. Hilda tries to tell Stan she is seeing George. Rowe takes Dennis off bar work and onto waitering again so that he can work with Jenny. When he gropes Jenny in the stockroom, Dennis orders him outside.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,400,000 homes (1st place).
|January 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st