|ITV transmission date|| 16th August 2010|
(Monday - Part 1)
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||13th August 2010|
|Next episode||16th August 2010|
Audrey sits alone, desolate and surrounded by packing cases. Peter has a go at Gail telling her that Audrey owes him £4,000 for Lewis's debts. Gail's quick to point out that Lewis's debts having nothing to do with her mum. Leanne calls to see Natasha and encourages her to tell Nick about the baby but Natasha's convinced he won't want to know. Deirdre tries to talk to Ken but he's frosty towards her. Nick calls into the bookies intending to give Peter a piece of his mind but finds Leanne on her own. It's clear that Peter's been having a go at her too and she's upset. Nick insists on buying her a drink. Audrey tells Gail what a silly old fool she's been for thinking Lewis was in love with her. Gail's sympathetic. Sean's on a high as he arrives back from visiting Dylan for the first time. Sally overhears Sophie call her a fascist cow to Sian on the phone. Sally bans Sophie from speaking to her best friend. Bill changes his mind and tells Owen that he might consider selling the yard. Peter's furious to find the bookies closed and Leanne in the Rovers enjoying a drink with Nick. He grabs Nick pushes him out onto the Street and punches him. Leanne watches in horror.
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
- Natasha Blakeman - Rachel Leskovac
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Websters' Auto Centre
- Rosamund Street
- Barlow's Bookies
- Victoria Street
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room, hallway and exterior
- The customer in Barlow's Bookies who Nick Tilsley speaks to is uncredited, although he has a line of dialogue.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,830,000 viewers (3rd place).
Ciaran McCarthy (about Dylan Wilson): "Sorry, am I missing something here? That's your son?"
Sean Tully: "Yeah!"
Ciaran McCarthy: "But I thought you were...?"
Sean Tully: "Oh I am, yeah... but we all have our off days!"
|August 2010 episodes|
| Mon 2nd (1 2) • Thu 5th • Fri 6th (1 2) • Mon 9th (1 2) • Thu 12th • Fri 13th (1 2) • Mon 16th (1 2) |
• Wed 18th • Fri 20th (1 2) • Mon 23rd (1 2) • Thu 26th • Fri 27th (1 2) • Sun 29th • Mon 30th (1 2)