Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th January 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||15th January 1968|
|Next episode||22nd January 1968|
Dennis threatens to tell the management that Maurice Rowe is on the fiddle. Rowe pretends Dennis beat him and apologises to Jenny. Hilda writes Stan a note telling him of her unfaithfulness. He ignores it. Demolishers Jimmy Gibson and Miklos Zadic recce the factory. Lucille falls for Hungarian Miklos. Agnes Greenwood and Stan worry about the confession element. Elsie phones up and Dennis tells her about Jenny. Len tries to get her to talk about herself but she puts the phone down. Hilda discovers Stan has been entertaining a woman.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- George Greenwood - Arthur Pentelow
- Agnes Greenwood - Kathleen Helm
- Jenny Sutton - Mitzi Rogers
- Maurice Rowe - Philip Anthony
- Jimmy Gibson - Anthony May
- Miklos Zadic - Paul Stassino
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,700,000 homes (4th place).
|January 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st