Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 22nd October 2010|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||22nd October 2010|
|Next episode||25th October 2010|
David's out for the count. His case is postponed as Audrey and the solicitor summon help while Tina's convinced he's pulling a fast one. Becky's annoyed that Steve hasn't tried to pursue Kylie. Steve admits he's looking forward to a fortnight's peace. David's taken to hospital where he describes his recent blackouts. He realises he must have blacked out before the accident. The doctor suspects he's suffering from a form of epilepsy and refers him to a neurologist for a brain scan. David's stunned. Becky visits Roy and Hayley and pays back the £100 that Kylie stole. Roy later returns it, decreeing that Kylie should be made to pay it back herself. Steve's angry with Becky for bailing Kylie out. Rosie sulkily pays Jason for the kitchen repairs, complaining that she can no longer afford a new handbag. Steve and Becky row over Kylie. Steve admits he caught Kylie stealing from Becky's handbag so she tried to seduce him but he rebuffed her. Becky is gobsmacked. David calls in on Graeme and Tina at the hospital. He reveals he may be suffering from epilepsy. Tina's sceptical but Graeme's less dismissive. Jason calls on Rosie with a new handbag. She's disappointed to see it's a replica but nevertheless touched by the gesture. She leads Jason upstairs. Lloyd spots Maria and Chris having a drink. He quietly warns Maria about Chris' violent past. Grateful Maria hurriedly departs. Chris suspects Lloyd's intervention. Gail's relieved when David arrives back at the Rovers. She's worried for his wellbeing when he explains he could be epileptic. David rejects her concern, stating that she failed to stand by him when he needed her and they are finished. Gail's gutted.
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Graeme Proctor - Craig Gazey
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Chris Gray - Will Thorp
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Max Turner - Harry McDermott
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Roy's Rolls
- Builder's Yard - Office
- Weatherfield General - Intensive Care Unit and treatment room
- Weatherfield Magistrates Court - Foyer
- Owen Armstrong (Ian Puleston-Davies) is credited but doesn't appear.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,750,000 viewers (13th place).
|October 2010 episodes|
| Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Thu 7th • Fri 8th (1 2) • Mon 11th (1 2) • Thu 14th • Fri 15th (1 2)|
• Mon 18th (1 2) • Thu 21st • Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Thu 28th • Fri 29th (1 2)