Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th February 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Writer||S. Keith James|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||31st January 1968|
|Next episode||7th February 1968|
The Rovers is decorated. Emily tells Irma she and Miklos are getting very friendly. Myra flaunts her new friendship with Jerry. The Walkers change the old pumps. Annie is horrified to discover the factory is to be demolished when the Rovers is to be painted. Miklos worries about the demolition because the factory is so old. Myra calls on Jerry late at night and begs him to tell her that he loves her. She tells him that she is lonely and begs to stay the night.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,350,000 homes (1st place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|