Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th February 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||5th February 1968|
|Next episode||12th February 1968|
The demolishers descend on the factory with bulldozers. Len is annoyed at Myra's presence in the house. Bobby goes missing. Minnie thinks Ena has driven him out. Annie strings onions up around the pub to get rid of the paint fumes. Len tells Jerry to get rid of Myra but he is keen to have her around. He warns him that they could be accused of collusion and goes away to leave them to it. The twins follow Bobby into the factory. Myra asks to spend the weekend with Jerry. He agrees. Minnie rescues Bobby. The demolition starts as Susan and Peter cower in the factory.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Miklos Zadic - Paul Stassino
- Postman - Arthur Spreckley
- Joyce - Diana Davies
- Miner - Jack Doughty
- Boys - Terry Gilligan, Stephen Sidebottom, Kevin Walker
- Diana Davies makes a pre-Norma Ford appearance as Joyce.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,900,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|