|ITV transmission date||14th February 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||12th February 1968|
|Next episode||19th February 1968|
Hilda receives a valentine from George Greenwood. Jerry tells Myra it's no good - they can't get back together. She tells him he hasn't given it chance. He asks her to leave. Ken gets Val a 'modern' painting as a Valentine. She hates it. Jack calls on Jerry and is surprised to find Myra there. Albert shows Miklos his coin collection. Jerry tells Myra he's glad they're getting divorced. She phones the divorce courts. Ena leaves for St. Anne's as Elsie arrives back in the Street.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Last appearance of Ena Sharples until 27th May 1968 as Violet Carson went on a three-month cruise and promotional tour to Australia.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,750,000 homes (5th place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|