Lucille takes up with art student Tim Jordan. Jerry is pleased that he feels nothing for Myra. Len and Val take care of Elsie, she gives nothing away. Tim charms the ladies in the Street. Jerry discovers Myra has told the court she's spent the night with him. Minnie advertises in the shop window for a man for companionship. The students collect for rag week. Len assures Jerry he's in the clear as no one knows Myra stayed. Annie throws the students out of the Rovers. Tim bets Lucille he can get the Rovers to pay up for rag week. David tells Minnie to talk to Ena before she advertises. Mr Stock, an enquiry agent, checks Jerry out. Jerry tells him Myra is lying. Elsie lets it be known she's home for a break because Steve has been posted to Panama. Annie is kidnapped by the students, who demand £5 for her release. Jack starts off the appeal with a penny.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,450,000 homes (1st place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|